Thursday, July 2, 2009

WELCOME!

I hope that you enjoy this blog as much as I will! I'm so excited to use this blog as part of Writer's Workshop. It will be fun to explore different ways to write and use the skills we learn in class.

4 comments:

Marie Langdon said...

Tiffany - What a beautiful family! You are truly blessed! This is a wonderful way to share your thoughts with your daughter.

I did notice some verb tenses didn't match. I'm not sure what kind of feedback we are expected to give.

Asa a reading teacher, I don't edit writers, so I look forward to learning from you!

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Marie. I had a hard time deciding if I was going to write this in present or past tense. So now it's present, past, and then present.

klepovsky said...

Tiffany- I loved looking at your pictures of your family! Your daughter is absolutely adorable. What a great idea to include different pictures and document what was going on at that point of her life. This would be so fun for her to look back on one day.

In terms of school, it would be neat to take pictures of different events that students partake in throughout the year and have them write about this event. I think that sometimes students can maybe think of more to write about when they have a picture to look at to help generate ideas.

Tiffany said...

I think that's a great idea, Kate. I often use a funny picture to inspire an idea, but it would be exciting to use a picture of students doing something during the school year.